गुरुवार, १३ जुलै, २०२३

blossom

Blossom
*****†***

After long long years 
Your voice stuck my ears 
And my eyes filled with tears 
My voice was normal 
Controlled  with efforts 
But my heart was beating 
Like a thunder 
And breath was searching air  
Thank God 
it was a voice call 
appeared as normal call 
Even I was not knowing
Not expecting my reactions 
But then I felt your existence 
deeply rooted in me 
giving me life 
and never getting out 
That is why I dream . .
Still dream about you 
you are everlasting blossom
in my consciousness 

🌾🌾🌾
© डॉ.विक्रांत प्रभाकर तिकोणे 
https://kavitesathikavita.blogspot.com  
☘☘☘☘

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

मेघ सावळी

मेघ सावळी ******** मेघ सावळे व्याकुळ ओले जेव्हा  निळ्या नभात जमले हर्षनाद तो गंभीर गहीरा ऐकून वेडे मन बावरले शामल रूप लोभसवाने  ...