गुरुवार, ६ जुलै, २०२३

You respect I respect

Respect
*********
I call it Ram 
you call it Allah 
he calls it Jesus 
She calls it else 
so what 
let it be 
but don't  insist me 
to call it Allah 
or Jesus or else
Beacuse I know 
as it is, as it is 
it has no name 
it has no from as such 
but let me imagine it 
Yes I love it 
let me attached with it 
emotionally physically 
because I like it 
you are not taught it 
you are not conditioned
to do so 
don't do it 
as it's not in you 
You do what are you doing 
You don't have to follow 
my rituals 
I respect you 
you respect me
but if you disrespect me 
don't expect 
Any respect from me .

🌾🌾🌾
© डॉ.विक्रांत प्रभाकर तिकोणे 
https://kavitesathikavita.blogspot.com  
☘☘☘☘

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

मेघ सावळी

मेघ सावळी ******** मेघ सावळे व्याकुळ ओले जेव्हा  निळ्या नभात जमले हर्षनाद तो गंभीर गहीरा ऐकून वेडे मन बावरले शामल रूप लोभसवाने  ...