मंगळवार, ११ जुलै, २०२३

A step


A step
********

And suddenly I saw,
Gathering of 
uncooperative people
arond me.

I thought,
I am good, I am courteous.
Being respcted and  loved 
by everybody.
Every subordinate, every staff.

Which was mere hypnosis, 
A day light mirage,
Created by sleepy, dreamy eyes.

Facts were telling me
No sir,
You are just,
A means to operate,
A step of ladder.
As soon you cause
Discomfort.
You will be jumped upon,
Discarded by every foot.

But then,
This is the rule of life.
One should accept it.
So did I.
 
Let the bitterness linger in me
which is obviously 
a part from life.

🌾🌾🌾
© डॉ.विक्रांत प्रभाकर तिकोणे 
https://kavitesathikavita.blogspot.com  
☘☘☘☘


कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

मेघ सावळी

मेघ सावळी ******** मेघ सावळे व्याकुळ ओले जेव्हा  निळ्या नभात जमले हर्षनाद तो गंभीर गहीरा ऐकून वेडे मन बावरले शामल रूप लोभसवाने  ...