गुरुवार, १६ फेब्रुवारी, २०२३

You choose


You choose
************
You choose not to see me 
you choose not to think about me 

but tell me O dear is it possible ?
how can water forget its coolness?
how can flower forget its fragnance?
how can Earth lose its softness ?
how can Sky deny it's brightness ?
you know it  very well 
they are not separable 
and so me from you  !

I am in your breath like air !
I am in your eyes like tears !
I am in your dream like colours !
I am in your heart like a swear !

don't try it ever, let me be here 
as I am  a part of you 
weather I will be there or not there.

🌾🌾🌾
© डॉ.विक्रांत प्रभाकर तिकोणे https://kavitesathikavita.blogspot.com ☘☘☘☘☘☘ ..

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

सुटू द्यावे

सुटू द्यावे ******* असते सदैव साथ का कुणाची  सुटतात हात सुटू द्यावे ॥ खेळ जीवनाचा पहायचा किती  मिटतात डोळे मिटू द्यावे ॥ हातात न...