शुक्रवार, ९ ऑगस्ट, २०२४

My kavita



My kavita
*********
I feel like I am drifting away from my poetry, 
I am not sure whether I will able to hold her or not
She is disappearing like 
clouds of autom dews of dawn 
Though my love for her is same

Whether my sensitivity is reducing 
whether my heart is drying 
whether my mind is quitening 
Something in me is changing
She  gave me abundance
Abundance joy abundance hope
abundance peace 
I am grateful to her thankful to her 
To say thanks are mearly words 
my feelings are beyond the words
like my poems, only she knows it

I know I am only an instrument
Let her flow through me or not flow 
I am always there for her .

🌾🌾🌾
© डॉ.विक्रांत प्रभाकर तिकोणे 
kavitesathikavita.
☘☘☘☘ 🕉️ .

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

उसना

उसना ****** मी कुठे मागतो मोक्ष या जन्मात  प्रवेश  शून्यात क्षण मात्रे ॥ देई रे पावुले ठेवण्यास माथा  दत्त अवधूता कृपावंता ॥  सर...